Be You Empowerment Programs
Be You Empowerment Programs
Our ‘Be You’ Empowerment programs have been specifically designed for tween and teen girls, empowering them with the skills they need to embrace their future with confidence and joy! Participants are guided in building their self-awareness, self-confidence, and self-esteem ensuring they develop REAL tools to support them through what can be challenging adolescent years.
Girls have the option to complete BeYou@Home our individual online program, and/or BeYou@TheBarn our in-person, small group retreats located in Terrey Hills, NSW.
Through the Be You programs, participants will…
- Build a toolkit of resilience skills to support them through life
- Strengthen their self-awareness, self-esteem and self-acceptance
- Develop positive communication and active listening skills
- Improve interpersonal skills and strength their relationships
- Develop their independence and resourcefulness
- Learn to confidently navigate changes and challenges
- Practise grounding and mindfulness techniques
- Learn to set realistic, achievable and meaningful goals
- Build a vision for their future that fills them with optimism and enthusiasm
- Rediscover the joy and wonder in life…and so much more!
Is there anything harder than being a teen? YES – parenting a teen!
We hear you. We get it. We’ve got you covered!
Download your free guide to Building Family Resilience and help your family build important skills together!
In this innovative approach to skill development we have taken the lessons learned through hundreds of client sessions with our horses and brought these to life in an online environment for our participants. The program includes six engaging lessons packed with videos, activities and resources for girls to complete individually and at their own pace.
- Access to our online learning platform – login anywhere, anytime!
- Six interactive modules/lessons
- Over 12 hours of engaging content, including videos, worksheets, activities, downloads + more!
- Detailed parent introductions and overviews
- Optional family activities and discussion guides
BeYou@TheBarn Retreats (In-person)
Our in-person retreats bring together small groups of like-minded girls to work alongside our magnificent horses. Participants partner with our horses in a range of programs over two days, developing vital skills and absorbing unforgettable learnings – all while having a whole lot of fun! Places are limited. Contact us directly for informations and bookings.
BeYou@TheBarn Retreats include:
- A small, safe and supportive group environment
- Four hands on sessions working (individually and in pairs) with our magnificent horses
- Self-awareness and empowerment sessions
- Reflective journals and other take home gifts
- Daily morning and afternoon tea