'Authentic You' Women's Retreats
‘Authentic You’ Women’s Retreats
Be true. Be Authentic. Be You!
Join a group of like-minded women on an empowering journey, learning to move forward in life with courage, joy and authenticity. Real, sustainable change comes only when you discover the answers yourself. Our retreats give you the guidance and support to find your own self-truths.
How? Our unique approach harnesses the immense power of horses. Over two days, your four-legged ‘team mates’ accept you without judgment, concern for your history or preconceived ideas of who you are. They respond to your energy, intentions, actions and body language. If you are brave enough to really ‘listen’ to their unique feedback, horses provide powerful insights into who we really are. They will guide you to self-knowledge and a calmness and strength that will change your life. When we know our starting point, we can focus on building the skills we need to thrive.
Retreats are for all women, and especially for those who:
- Seek passion in their personal and/or work life
- Are looking for the tools and inspiration to move forward with power and self-belief
- Strive for balance and inner peace
- Are looking to develop their ‘inner leader’ through assertiveness and communication skills
- Are open to connecting with horses in a new and powerful way
- Struggle privately with any of life’s challenges
- Small and supportive group environment
- Four hands on sessions with our magnificent horses
- Communication, self-awareness and empowerment activities
- Meditation & Mindfulness education and practical session with an expert coach
- Daily morning & afternoon tea, catered lunch, evening grazing table and champagne
- Authentic You journal and gifts
- Two days of fun, networking and unforgettable learning!
Your Retreat – Horses To Guide You To Find YOUR Authentic YOU!
Christmas Gift Certificates Available Now – Click ‘Book Now!’
2021 Retreat Dates
Friday, Feb 12th & Saturday, Feb 13th
Friday, May 14th & Saturday, May 15th
Friday, August 13th & Saturday, August 14h
Friday, November 12th & Saturday, Nov 13th