BeYou Online - Empowerment Program
Be You Online – Empowerment Programs
Our engaging, online programs provide an innovative approach to skill development, taking the lessons learned in the arena with our horses and bringing these to the classroom or home. These six-module programs are packed with videos, activities and worksheets that support our young people in developing their SELF-ESTEEM, SELF-CONFIDENCE and RESILIENCE, EMPOWERING them to move forward in life with JOY and ENTHUSIASM! Further, developing emotional intelligence, self-confidence and self-awareness lays the foundation for young people to find their true ‘inner-leader’. Our programs can be paired with in-person sessions with our horses or taught exclusively in the classroom or at home.
Our interactive Be You programs empower 11 – 16 year old girls THRIVE, rather than merely survive, their teenage years!
BeYou Boys – Coming soon!
The programs have been designed in partnership with educators and are endorsed by Child & Adolescent Mental Health Professionals to ensure the robust nature, and psychological safety of the content provided. For those based in Australia, the program has been developed in line with the Australian Curriculum and Syllabus guidelines for PDHPE.
Through the BeYou Programs, girls will:
- Strengthen leadership and communication skills
- Build self-awareness and self-confidence
- Develop authentic, trust-based relationships
- Help overcome barriers and embrace change
- Build empathy, respect and compassion
- Cultivate resilience and self-management skills
- Recognise differences as strengths and embrace teamwork
Your BeYou package includes:
- 12 month access to our online learning platform – anywhere, anytime!
- Six engaging, interactive modules/lessons that can be taught online/in class (BeYou@School) or self-directed (BeYou@Home)
- Over 12 hours of engaging content, including videos, worksheets, activities, downloads + more!
- Detailed Teacher lesson plans and Parent overviews
- Optional class/family activities and discussion guides
- Optional extension and homework activities
- Additional Teacher and Parent resources
Designed for pre-teen and teen girls developing the self-confidence, self-esteem and resilience they need to thrive, rather than just survive, adolescence! The online, self-directed program allows students to move through the program independently and at their own pace. Detailed parent/caregiver overviews are also included.
A complete, 6 lesson program meeting the Australian Curriculum and NSW PDHPE Syllabus requirements (‘Wellbeing’ content strand) for stage 4 students. Flexible delivery options allows for content to be taught in class, via zoom or as independent study. Detailed lesson plans and curriculum overviews included.