“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson, Poet
Youth Skill Development
Our interactive youth programs are specifically designed to ensure the learning and retention of necessary life skills. The more our participants senses are engaged, the greater the likelihood they will retain the new concepts. In our programs the horses do the teaching, while our facilitators are there to offer explanation and provide guidance as they work through the solution.
Each of our programs is custom designed to maximise learning potential and focus on developing individual skills as participants work through each fun interactive group challenges.
• Develop trust in one’s self and others
• Improve communication and leadership skills
• Understand the importance of responsibility and accountability
• Build self-awareness
• Recognise the value of trust, respect and team work
• Develop authentic relationships
• Overcome barriers to find change
• Improve focus and reduce anxiety