“Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.”
– Mattie J.T. Stepanek, Poet
Unlock your workforce potential!
Effective teamwork harnesses the collective knowledge, skills, creativity, insight and effort of everyone on the team to accomplish the team’s goals. Collaborative teamwork also saves time, minimises error and reduces stress.
So it makes sense that team-building activities are part of employee development strategies for many companies.
But how do our programs help your team achieve the best outcomes?
Easy! We work with horses as teachers. Having honest, immediate and totally non-judgmental feedback, horses are a leveler that no human coach can match. They have no agenda, and know nothing about the office politics – they don’t know if you are a CEO or the intern. Horses react to the real person.
Through a series of group based activities with our horses, participants build greater awareness of themselves and their colleagues. They improve communication and leadership skills, focus and motivation. Further developing emotional intelligence, self-confidence and self-awareness lays the foundation for greater team cohesion and performance
Our goal-based programs are designed to enable team members to:
- Build effective working relationships
- Accept responsibility and accountability
- Overcome barriers to drive positive change
- Be creative and innovative
- Realise the benefits of effective communication
- Clarify roles within the team
- Find solutions to team problems by aligning them around goals
- Recognise the value of mutual trust, respect, and personal integrity
So dare to be different! Move your team building outside the office to work with our intuitive, gentle, half-tonne teachers and watch your employees and business thrive.